- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 août 18 2018-08-18
Mazars is a different player in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services. We are innovative and work with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams. We act as a hands-on partner to our customers and focus on their agenda. Every solution we propose is tailored to our clients' needs and we offer them individual and practical support to offer true added value.
About this position
We are looking for an enthusiast colleague who is eager to work as a central point of contact between internal and external stakeholders (by phone, mail, report-writing and in person). No two days, weeks or months are the same in this position where you will support and work with colleagues with people from all levels, including the partnership.
Office and Administrative Management (30%)
- Reception: answering and transferring phone, reception of visitors, incoming and outgoing mail.
- Follow-up on invoices.
- Stock management of office supplies.
Administrative Support (50%)
- Layout and proofreading of project-, commissioner's- and other relevant reports.
- Various administrative support for the partnership.
- Presentation and timely submitting of offers in cooperation with the Communications department.
- Importing and Exporting relevant data.
- Data-input in Open Air (planning management system).
- Organising and preparing planning meetings.
HR Support (5-10%) as and when needed (hosting starters, trainees…)
- Sharing relevant information with colleagues.
- Clear and correct written and spoken communication to clients.
Ad-hoc projects assigned by partners or other relevant stakeholders.
Experience and knowledge needed
- Can deal with quickly changing priorities.
- Excellent Communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree in Office Management or equivalent through experience.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Precise and Punctual.
- Analytical insight.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Proactive attitude.