Specialist, Relationship Management
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 25 févr. 18 2018-02-25
Specialist, Relationship Management
Evolving regulations, increasing capital constraints, liquidity concerns and the growing demand for transparency are among the many challenges our clients face. These challenges require new thinking and new solutions. BNY Mellon Markets can help clients access capital, financing and liquidity through our suite of foreign exchange, securities finance, collateral management and segregation, capital markets, liquidity and prime brokerage services.
With over 1000 employees across three continents and $3 trillion in inventory of lendable assets for securities lending (as of December 2016), we pride ourselves on offering clients trading, financing, liquidity and collateral solutions by offering innovative services, market insight, industry expertise and scalable technology and deliver services. We bring together our experts, technology and operational strengths to offer effective solutions that help our clients manage their risk, capital and liquidity needs.
- Relationship Management - IC3 Independently develops the strategic plan for managing and growing existing client relationships, with a focus on revenue retention.
- Identifies opportunities to evolve client business for incremental account growth.
- Serves in a consultative role to the client, advising on the best way to achieve short- and long- term strategic objectives.
- From a global, bank-wide perspective, assigned to core, small to moderately-sized clients of limited complexity, often with a local or regional focus. Has developed core understanding of the business, its strategy and its products/services.
- May assist a more senior Relationship Manager on large or complex accounts to gain additional breadth/depth of knowledge. Is the clients advocate and may serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction.
- Consult with clients on their strategic vision and how the firm can help them achieve that vision. Promote firm services/product offerings that solve client challenges and achieve account growth. Research client issues and bring to resolution.
- May be assigned as owner/expert of a particular process or product. Conduct frequent and regular check-ins with assigned clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction ensuring continued satisfaction and strategic alignment with firm services/product offerings.
- Continually evaluate client needs and ensure sustained client engagement. Develop, track and report on relationship strategy/results for assigned client portfolio.
- Work closely with business development teams to ensure relationship management strategy is executed by account management and client service teams. Keep abreast of client account activity occurring throughout the firm and may serve as the ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction.
- Conduct service review meetings and assist in client training, sharing of market information/experience. May assist with prospecting new clients in a similar industry or segment of existing clients. May work with other Relationship Managers and/or marshal firm-wide resources (marketing, legal, compliance, etc.) to ensure client needs are being addressed and to proactively inform clients of industry developments or firm thought leadership.
- Ensures client onboarding and/or risk management activities are conducted and captured (KYC, BAC, etc.) In some regional/local markets may manage relationships with regulators directly. Research and analyze the business environment of assigned clients, industry trends and competitor services/ offerings.
- No direct reports. Provide guidance to less experienced Relationship Managers as needed. Responsible for achievement of organic, incremental growth (revenue, asset) goals within assigned client portfolio. Manages overall relationship profitability of core, small to moderately-sized clients.
- Continues to receive advice and coaching from senior team members/management.
Successful candidates will possess the following (or equivalent qualifiers):
Financial Services experience in Relationship Management with an ability to demonstrate knowledge of different client types & sectors required
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
As global firm, bi-lingual capabilities are helpful as is an understanding of local/cultural nuances important for client trust.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70004
Organization: Collateral and Segregation-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1801067
Tags: EFC:EMEA: 2-I