Specialist Road Manager
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 janv. 19
Specialist Road Manager
Specialist Road Manager
You will work following the New Way of Working which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. This way of working will bring you empowerment and accountability on your delivery; it will also bring added value to our customers as you will deliver faster and in a more efficient way. Delivering in an incremental way will bring you a good and rapid vision on what you deliver within your squad/team .
You will work in a multidisciplinary squad/team which will bring you a lot of development opportunities, sharing with close colleagues with different expertise.
Your role & work environment
As an Advisory Road Manager, you will provide support to the organization in bringing about complex change programs. You will be responsible for managing various projects within the program and ensure consistency therein, as a component of the change portfolio planned by the bank. You will have in-depth knowledge of project/program management tools and methods, of process performance and of operational excellence. You will coordinate the projects within the program in collaboration with the Tribe Leads and Product Owners.
Your key responsibilities
As an Specialist Road Manager, you will perform the below described responsibilities within or outside a strategic framework
Support the organization in the realization of complex change programs and be responsible for management of elements of a program. Work with the Program Lead and the Product Owners.
- Support the Program Lead for the definition of deliverables and criteria of success
- contribute to the organization of the program around the deliverables agreed, and established priorities
- contribute to identification of risks and dependencies, and to the mitigating actions to be implemented to manage these
- support the program coordination, delivery of intermediary and final deliverables, financial management, achievement of the expected benefits and of meeting the quality criteria
- Implement the risk management plan and support the risk log management
- Resolve or mitigate risks, problems and changes as well as the dependencies concerned, within of the program
- Participate, in keeping with the bank's strategy, in a critical analysis of complex issues proposed
- bring together, to facilitate decision-making, elements and facts, formulate and test hypotheses, clarify, explain, formulate conclusions and propose pragmatic solutions structured around specific deliverables with measurable benefits
- able to take decisions at a tactical level and, to do so, build a relationship of trust with program management
- inspire and motivate stakeholders and members of projects, to achieve a common objective
- define and present the final solution and the impact on the program, whilst arguing the reasons for choosing the solution
- handle communication relating to elements of the program to ensure the understanding, acceptance and appropriate implementation of the solution proposed
- lead by example and/or becomes a key player
- Execute the activities relating to the lessons learned from the program
- Support the decommissioning of the program: prepare all the documentation necessary for future reuse
- Follow up on the recommended actions for the program
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As an Specialist Road manager you will also need to:
- Take ownership on mission, actions and show a high level of autonomy: you are a role model and/or you become the 'go to person'
- Be able to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders
- Be capable to take decisions at tactical level and therefore build a trusted relationship within the program and the program management
- Be a team player and have a valuable contribution to the collective goals both regarding the concrete deliverables and the teamwork on itself
- Share your knowledge actively and support the development of others
- Support the learning of others and initiate improvement based on new learnings or outside looking
- Be passionate about change and eager to push it forward
- Have strong analytical skills to extract precise and relevant information from complex or large environment
- Be well organized in order to respect milestones, budget and quality standards and coordinate complex projects
- Be strong in communication to make complex things easy
- Have a Master's degree and/or relevant experience of at least 5 years in project or program management
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Have Global Bank knowledge