Structured Finance ETIG Traineeship
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Structured Finance ETIG Traineeship
Traineeship at Structured Finance Energy, Transport & Infrastructure Group ("ETIG") Brussels
Are you interested in becoming a sector specialist within one of the industry lending teams in a leading global financial institution?
Our ETIG Traineeship programme is dedicated to top graduates and focuses on the following pillars :
- Knowledge : you will develop a profound understanding of the various sectors (upstream oil & gas, offshore services, containers, infrastructure, etc.) within Structured Finance with the ultimate goal to join one of the teams;
- Experience : an international multi-business line journey, including various assignments in Belgium and one abroad;
- Team work : you will be part of a large expert team while taking part in bespoke international financing transactions. The position involves frequent contact with clients, banks and legal advisors as well as cooperation with internal support functions such as Risk Management, Loan Syndications and Agency.
Within this 18-months programme, you start immediately with a challenging and stimulating job.
Why will this boost your career?
- At ING, we believe in learning by doing. Directly taking on real responsibilities will accelerate your learning process and personal development.
- At ING, we believe in the importance of finding the right balance between autonomy and support. You will immediately play a role in deal teams that originate, structure, execute and manage large (project) finance transactions. In addition to the support provided by your direct colleagues and manager, you will also be supported through training.
- At ING, we believe in teamwork. In order to become a team player in a large organisation, you need to understand how various departments work and should cooperate together to provide the best solution to our clients. That is why we want to offer you short term assignments in various departments to develop an understanding of several processes and products of the bank. This will ensure for you to become a future professional within ETIG that can identify client needs and translate those into an ING led solution. Cooperation and communication are important skills which you will be able to further develop.
WhO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a Master's degree and high degree of numerical, verbal and analytical competences
- You have a good command of Dutch or French and English
- You are passionate and have the ambition to always deliver on your promise
- You are flexible and have a global mindset
- You have good communication skills
- You are committed to quality standards and good attention to detail
- You have outstanding intellectual and interpersonal skills
- Your behaviour is characterised by ethics, integrity and responsibility
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Throughout our ETIG Traineeship programme, your responsibilities will grow thanks to the different missions you will take on and according to your accomplishments and performance.
- We offer you an attractive package together with a fast development program enriched with a tailored-made training path.
- Each assignment will give you the opportunity to develop specific skills and complete your set of industry lending skills.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT AT ING
The focus of the Energy, Transport & Infrastructure Group ("ETIG") is on the sectors oil & gas, metals & mining, offshore services, structured commodity finance, utilities-power, infrastructure, shipping, aviation, containers & rail. We are part of ING Structured Finance. Dedicated teams are based in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, New York, Moscow and Singapore. The strengthening of the Structured Finance Brussels team through the further expansion of ETIG Brussels supports the Think Forward strategy.
The 2018 ING ETIG Traineeship programme is now open for new applications. Selected candidates will start September 1 st 2018.