Team Leader CRM
CRM Team Leader (Salesforce) Brussels Your role & work environment
You are an energetic Chapter Lead that combines knowledge of IT software development with people management skills.
First of all, we are looking for an experienced person that will work for approximately half of his/ her time in one of the Salesforce delivery squads. Next to that, this person will spend time on building up expertise in his/her chapter and developing/coaching his/her chapter members. The chapter consists of approximately 10 people.
You will be working in the "IT Area Employee sales tooling and AI", whose main responsibility is to build, expand and maintain the Salesforce capabilities for ING in Belgium and in The Netherlands. The IT Area is part of the tribe Assisted Channels, which is generally responsible for the employee tooling.
The location is the Brussels Office of ING at Court Saint Michel, and are ready to travel occasionally if needed. Your key responsibilities Manage and achieve IT maturity and the squad's mission
• Spends approximately half of the time working as a development engineer in his/ her squad.
• Has an up-to-date vision regarding IT expertise and keeps abreast of developments.
• Stays one step ahead in the domain of Salesforce/APEX development, and also of IT Infrastructure and/ or IT Operations and/ or Test automation and applies learnings in its specific context.
• Helps build best practices around the Salesforce development/release/testing.
• Organizes regular meetings to share relevant insights/developments with chapter members, and to work together on craftsmanship. People and Chapter management
• Encourages chapter members to develop themselves and facilitates this (e.g. providing training opportunities).
• Provides coaching both in terms of professional and of personal development.
• Is responsible for the personal development and evaluation of the chapter members.
• Identifies top performance and takes action at an early stage for underperformance.
• Supports talent acquisition and retention management activities (e.g. interview applicants)
• Discusses resource planning for squads and chapter with the IT Area Lead and other stakeholders like the Product Owners. Creating and safeguarding the 'new' culture
• Has an active role in embedding the Agile way of working.
• Functions as an ambassador for cultural change and advocates the 'organization doing' principles rather than 'organizational talking' ones.
• Puts in place a culture of self-development and high performing teams. We are looking for
A person with a talent for taking it on and making it happen,
enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
and a knack for always being a step ahead
. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems. Skills and competences
The IT Chapter Lead Salesforce Dev Engineers
• Inspires and exudes energy and passion.
• Has a keen Salesforce and general IT market focus
• Is focused on collaboration
• Actively seeks help and feedback, and is not afraid to give feedback either.
• Is curious and always looks out for innovation opportunities in his/her focus area. Experience and specialized knowledge
• Is able to proactively detect Development needs and/ or monitoring requirements and/ or release/test automation opportunities.
• I s a senior engineer and go-to person for all salesforce related questions and/ or
• H as already worked several years with Salesforce related projects and/ or
• Is eager and capable of further extending his/ her knowledge for all of the above mentioned domains related to IT developments.
• Has already worked several years in IT projects with Agile methodology. Education and Professional certifications
• The IT Chapter Lead is at least a competent Engineer and has the education and professional certifications required for this function.