Select which Site you would like to reach:
- Diegem, Flandre, Belgique Diegem Flandre BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Capgemini Financial Services
- 20 sept. 18 2018-09-20
Select which Site you would like to reach:
Capgemini is looking for Solution and Enterprise architects with experience and/or interest in developing business-critical solutions for the Financial Services industry.
As a Solution Architect you willcreate, communicate and review the logical designs for solutions to meet business requirements in alignment with strategic enterprise architecture. You will play a key role in defining and refining the coherence of applications in the global strategic architecture of our top-tier customers.
As an Enterprise architect you will take a helicipter view and define IT landscapes in support of the global strategy of our customers. You will support the design of this global strategy.As an Architect you are responsible to put forward innovative ideas and approaches to enhance our customers strategic position on the market. To achieve this you will align with multiple stakeholders and participate in large scale projects.
- Clarify IT-centric solutions to a group of multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Negotiate with and persuade all project stakeholders
- Go into depth with on specific business, functional, technical, security aspects as needed
- Understand and appreciate group and large organization dynamics
- Coordinate the analysis, estimation and planning processes
- Support delivery teams to achieve timely and qualitative delivery
- Provide recommendations on a wide range of development related topics
- Support in solving production issues
- Participate in releases and project launches
- Identify and report risks related to the projects and propose mitigation actions
- Develop solutions in the context of [ EA ] Reference Architectures
- Define possible solutions for a variety of IT centric problems
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience
- Sound experience in software engineering related subjects
- Knowledge of industry best practices and design patterns
- Be able to understand the potential benefits and pitfalls of new technology in order to define sustainable solutions.
- Be able to develop proof of concepts, either independently or with IT specialists
- Manage [ IT-solution related] assumptions, constraints, risks and issues of a project, either independently or in support of a project manager.
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, API management, microservices)
- Integration with Legacy Application Environments (e.g. mainframe applications)
- Business Process Automation (human and STP processes)
- Data Architecture (from Corporate Information Modeling up to Big Data technologies)
- Business Rules Management
- Have a proficient experience and understanding of banking domain concepts (core banking, payments, lending)
- Methodologies: RUP, SCRUM, Agile, Application Design, Development life cycle, TOGAF, Service Design, Pace-Layered Application Strategy
- Team player
- Honest, open and respectful
- Active listening and comprehension skills
- Customer oriented
- Quality and result driven
- Pro-active and assertive
- Accurate, reliable, responsible and proud
- Able to cope with stress
- People manager at heart
- Able to keep the overall view and to dig easily into details when needed
Languages and mobility
- Permanent residency in Belgium
- Fluent in English
- Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
- Geographic mobility - you are open to discuss assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we'll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
April 10, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent