Digital Finance Analytics - Senior Manager - Enterprise Performance Management
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 déc. 17 2017-12-10
Digital Finance Analytics - Senior Manager - Enterprise Performance Management - (170000IE)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
The role of Finance department evolves fast as the business is evolving fast and as more and more data is available every day. Our business thrives on developing key finance analytics capabilities by leveraging the digital finance transformation. .
Are you drawn to the prominence and impact of taking your client on their finance transformation journey?
Do you want to be an integral part of a rapidly growing practice and learn from inspirational and shiny happy people?
If so, then our Enterprise Performance Management team might be that exiting place for you.
If you don't exude passion, creativity, commitment, and fun, you will not make it. Disrupting the status quo is not for everyone!
About the role
Our business is growing rapidly as our clients understand our unique value proposition. We are seeking people with demonstrated experience from strategy to execution, along the spectrum of the Enterprise Performance Management domain. Our aim is to help unlock, report and better predict value creation along the company's value chain through processes such as: management reporting, costing & profitability, strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and consolidation. You will be part of a dynamic team, from finance strategy consultants to technologists that provide our clients with solutions that are practical as well as visionary, and that is why we are thought leaders.
You have a deep expertise in large finance transformation programs and consulting skills in some of the following functional areas:
- Reporting strategy, design and process improvement;
- Strategy execution through performance measurement, KPIs and scorecards;
- Costing & profitability model design an optimization;
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting re-engineering and optimization;
- Financial close process optimization and consolidation.
- Partnering with business users to co-design impactful visual, interactive dashboards and reports with technologies such as Lumira, QlikView, Tableau and Design studio;
- Designing & implementing performance management technology such as SAP BPC, Anaplan, IBM Cognos TM1 and Oracle Hyperion.
- You really love a good challenge and get excited when you create the impossible, the creative and the most excellent strategy work out there;
- You want to make an impact and have an influence to make positive change and go where no man has gone before;
- You want to leave the office every day with that secretive smile on your face, your client was happy;
- You are authentic, recognize your peers for the outstanding work they do, and love the change that you bring to other successful companies every day;
- You are just a pleasure to work with, people like you more than chocolate;
- You are that consultant that every client is happy to see every morning, because you provide that change that will make the difference;
- You have a commercial flair and have no problem to share our knowledge and expertise with our clients and convince them of the impact, efficiency and innovation our projects brings.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte tribe and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.