As the pace of change and digital disruption on finance organisations, processes and technologies are increasing exponentially over time, we support our clients to define their digital finance strategy in line with the organisation’s long-term goals. On top of that, as new technologies proliferate, organisations
As the pace of change and digital disruption on finance organisations, processes and technologies are increasing exponentially over time, we support our clients to define their digital finance strategy in line with the organisation’s long-term goals.
On top of that, as new technologies proliferate, organisations are coming under pressure to rethink not just their finance strategy but also their entire digital transformation strategy. Therefore, at Deloitte, we advise our clients on how to leverage emerging technologies in order to rethink their finance strategy.
Therefore, we are looking for a (senior) consultant to further strengthen the Reporting team. Someone who is eager to develop our Financial Reporting offering and to apply advanced business intelligence methodologies / technologies in order to answer growing needs of our clients.
What will your typical day look like?
You will apply your experiences in finance and industry foresight to lead conversations on critical client issues with CFOs and business leaders.
You will contribute to a wide range of transformation projects enabled by proven methodologies and advanced data management technologies. In order to do that, you will have to:
About the team
- Perform deep analysis of client issues related to the production and publication of financial data
- Process high volume of data in order to draw actionable conclusions for the client (changes required in data quality, reporting format, detail level of information…)
- Understand and formalize needs of the various financial reporting users
- Design information models and reporting solution allowing to overcome client challenges and to meet business needs
- Communicate to technical (IT) teams requirements on specific data transformation and calculation
- Set-up front-end solutions as management reports and dashboards based on design work performed
- Actively participate to business development work
- Increase knowledge and eminence on Financial Reporting products in our service lines
You will be part of our dynamic and growing Business Finance and Analytics team in Deloitte Consulting, committed to driving innovation, delivering client outcomes and making an impact that matters.
Take the step and join our high-performing team where collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. Clients from a hugely diverse range of industries rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- 3-6 years relevant professional experience as Finance, Information Management or Business Intelligence consultant
- Alternatively, 3-6 years experience in a Finance / Controlling department
- Experience in Finance organization, controlling / financial reporting activities and processes
- Strong ability to process high volume of quantitative data and draw conclusion(s)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel and MS Access)
- Experience with standard reporting tools (e.g. BusinessObjects…) or data visualisation tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI…) is a plus
- You are client-focused and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well as English (written, spoken)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We achieve that by:
- Having a strong commitment towards inclusion and diversity
- Pursuing a flexible and international work environment
- Have an impact that matters, on our people, our clients and society through our Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives
- Providing access to exclusive trainings and development opportunities.