As the pace of change and digital disruption on finance organisations, processes and technologies are increasing exponentially over time in the Chemical and Industrial Products industry, we support our clients to define their digital finance strategy in line with the organisation’s long-term goals. On top
As the pace of change and digital disruption on finance organisations, processes and technologies are increasing exponentially over time in the Chemical and Industrial Products industry, we support our clients to define their digital finance strategy in line with the organisation’s long-term goals. On top of that, as new technologies proliferate, organisations are coming under pressure to rethink not just their finance strategy but also their entire digital transformation strategy. Therefore, at Deloitte, we advise our clients on how to leverage emerging technologies in order to rethink their finance strategy.
What will your typical day look like?
You will apply your experiences in finance and industry foresight to lead conversations on critical client issues with CFOs and business leaders.
You will support our client in a wide range of various projects in the Chemical and Industrial Products industry from strategy definition to implementation by:
About the team
- Having quality discussions with clients at C-suite level, demonstrating creativity combined with strong industry knowledge
- Proving our clients a forward-looking view of the most important strategic topics affecting them and define the right set of initiatives and projects to execute upon this strategy
- Independent delivery of engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team. Key areas may include Finance strategy, Strategic and Financial Planning, Costing and Profitability
- Assessing current performance of the company’s processes, organization and technology through benchmarking with industry peers
- Defining a structured roadmap to implement the identified improvement areas and bring performance to the next level, but also a system-integrated vision of the target-operating model
- Optimizing finance processes, e.g. in the areas of Accounting Operations, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Costing or Closing & Consolidation
- Develop our business by working out offers tailor-made to our customer's needs on finance, risk or business transformations and participating in finance, risk or business transformations or industry events, supporting commercial initiatives, producing relevant thought ware
- Planning and managing a project (including a team)
You will be part of our dynamic and growing Business Finance and Analytics team in Deloitte Consulting, committed to driving innovation, delivering client outcomes and making an impact that matters.
Take the step and join our high-performing team where collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. Clients from a hugely diverse range of industries rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- Minimum 7 years relevant professional experience in the Chemical and Industrial Products industry
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the Chemical and Industrial Products market and the relevant specificities
- Proven track record in dealing with operational or business finance topics, such as financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, cost and profitability analysis etc.
- Communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders
- Ability to lead and direct large and cross-functional projects
- You are an experienced team and project leader with strong people management and development skills
- You have a strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, as well as English (written, spoken)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We achieve that by:
- Having a strong commitment towards inclusion and diversity
- Pursuing a flexible and international work environment
- Have an impact that matters, on our people, our clients and society through our Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives
- Providing access to exclusive trainings and development opportunities.