Finance Strategy & Operations: (Senior) Consultant
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 nov. 17 2017-11-18
Finance Strategy & Operations: (Senior) Consultant - (170000EB)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As a Finance Transformation (senior) consultant, you will support our clients and contribute to a wide range of finance transformation projects by:
- Helping CFOs to align their vision with the company strategic objectives, and translating that Vision into concrete initiatives;
- Transforming Finance organizations by (re)defining & implementing finance target operating models;
- Improving enterprise performance management e.g. by optimizing financial & management reporting;
- Optimizing finance processes, e.g. in the areas of Accounting Operations, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, Costing or Closing & Consolidation;
- Focusing on all Finance enablers, namely people, organization, processes and systems;
- Improving Finance systems to ensure adequate fit with finance processes & strategy;
- Supporting project and change management during the implementation phases.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and realize that Excellence should be achieved as a team;
- You will be client-focused and have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to make an impact, both externally (at the client) and internally (within Deloitte);
- You have past experience in finance processes, finance performance management or in finance consulting;
- You understand the role of finance within large organizations;
- You are fluent in English, Flemish and French (written, spoken).
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.