Financial Services Industry - Finance & Accounting Professional (Outsourcing)
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 janv. 18 2018-01-21
Financial Services Industry - Finance & Accounting Professional (Outsourcing) - (170000P7)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a broad spectrum of professional services to companies and organisations in Belgium, ranging from large corporates and international organisations through our Business Process Solutions (BPS) to dynamic entrepreneurs, fast growing companies and medium sized private companies and its families. Through our 12 Belgian offices and thanks to our more than 650 professionals, we deliver a perfectly aligned mixture of accountancy services as well as tax, legal, M&A and finance, strategy and growth as business control and technology services to family business, in order to be the trusted advisor for all our clients.
- You are called-in for several in-house projects in the Financial Services Industry (FSI) with focus on the next areas: finance, accountancy & controlling;
- This varies from filling out temporary needs to specialized personnel, to the permanent integration in the entire or partial financial/accountancy department;
- Through your qualified service and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively building out Deloitte as a qualified service provider. Dependent on your experiences, you will be able to lead in short or long term to a team of junior financial consultants.
- Relevant experience in a financial or accounting department of a bank, insurance broker, employers' social-accounting secretariat or institution from the financial sector or you have a background/expertise in this sector;
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor accountancy, economy or other financial degree;
- You are fascinated by the most common informatics applications, the knowledge of one or more ERP packages is a trump;
- You are flexible and customer-friendly;
- You dispose of strong analytical and communicative skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.