IT Audit & Advisory Manager
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 janv. 18 2018-01-21
IT Audit & Advisory Manager - (170000G8)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. Our team of specialists knows that risks are just opportunities in reverse. We're passionate about what we do because we know our role is to give our clients more control of their operational and financial processes. By identifying risks, we help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Work you'll do
- Together with (y)our multicultural team, you'll contribute to the growth of our IT Advisory practice with your strategic insight and account management skills
- You will lead challenging and diversified IT Advisory projects at large (e.g. Bel20) companies, as well as small SME companies. Next to that, you will be working in different industries such as life science & healthcare, financial services and public sector or - depending on your interest ) will become an expert in one of those industries
- You'll perform in-depth audits covering business processes, applications (SAP and other ERPs) and technology infrastructure for our clients together with your team
- You'll advise clients how to comply with laws and regulations
- You'll provide strategic advice to senior client staff (CxO, Senior Risk/Security officers, …) on topics such as risk, audit, continuity, governance, quality, sourcing, analytics, etc. to enhance our client's business value and effectiveness
- You'll help our clients to achieve success in key programmes/projects/transformations/challenges with strong IT components
- You have 6 to 14 years of experience in IT advisory projects
- You have a strong academic background. Certifications such as COBIT, ITIL, CISA, Prince2, CIA, etc. are a plus.
- You have highly developed project and people management skills and are able to manage projects end-to-end (tender to invoice)
- You are able to interact with and influence decision makers at the board level and perform a broader commercial role within Deloitte
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to deliver top quality service to clients. You are able to build an in-depth knowledge of the client's business and stay up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- You have a strategic vision for the long-term growth and development of the team and firm. You are able to apply profitability management and sales fundamentals to support projects and pursuits.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll be part of an innovative and growing company, working in a pleasant, vibrant atmosphere where there's room for team building and fun. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people-focused culture. You'll be based at our new high-tech headquarters next to Brussels Airport, which even has a fitness centre. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.