- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
Manager/Senior Manager Business & Financial Modelling
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- 15 août 18
What impact will you make Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. Our team of specialists knows that risks are just opportunities in reverse. We’re passionate about what we do because we know our role is to give our clients more control of their operational and financial processes. By identifying risks, we help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Work you’ll do
- You’ll increase visibility on the client’s financial (cash) situation, help them get a view of key business sensitivities and their impact on financial projections and manage financial risks
- You’ll guide the clients through the implementation of the business plan and support strategic decisions
- You’ll help the clients comply with the creditor’s debt coverage requirements
- You’ll build and monitor solid DBFM models before, during and after contractual negotiations
- You’ll participate and provide input in our regular management meetings and be part of the future development of our team and our service and solution offerings. This includes taking people management and business development decisions.
- You are able to apply profitability management and sales fundamentals to support projects and pursuits.
- You have a strong financial background and 5 to 8 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: project finance; corporate recovery; business & financial planning; cash flow forecasting; management reporting; financial risk management; audit, consulting, banking or investment. Management experience is an asset.
- You have a master’s degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience
- You are an expert in Excel
- You have the ability to Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, you lead by example and establish confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- You are a hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven person with outstanding analytical skills
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You can adapt to different environments thanks to your interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
What’s in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a dynamic environment where personal development and growth are encouraged. You’ll have the unique opportunity to apply your finance and business development skills to client situations and grow as a well-trained and solid finance professional. You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.