- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- 19 juil. 18
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling the work that they do. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our DSI IT department in Zaventem we are searching for a .NET Architect
- Oversee the technology architecture with a focus on consistency, reusability, and integration of a substantial product portfolio.
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of enterprise architecture solutions to effectively support the business strategy.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership for Microsoft .NET web applications. Work with architecture, development, and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Develop enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
- Manage and mentor multiple Solution and Application Architects; approve application architecture designs, and lead technical design sessions with architects and developers.
- Define application technology strategy and architecture to ensure alignment with technology industry standards, application technology roadmap, and business needs. Research emerging technologies and solutions to solve complex business problems. Propose and maintain reference architecture.
- Partner with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers to define and review requirements. Advise and consult senior leadership on costs, benefits, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Define & implement changes in process, policies, and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles, but also towards requirements as defined by GDPR and ISO 27001.
- Create project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Be responsible for defining technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design.
- Lead technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensure that architecture standards are followed.
- Provide support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Work with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Review and approve 3rd party and integration solution architecture based on established enterprise application strategy.
- Communicate implications of architectural decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
- Define and validate non-functional (technical) requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
- Seek and capitalize on the opportunities to improve productivity, improving time-to-market, improving solutions quality, and improving cost effectiveness.
- Anticipate barriers to change and creates opportunities to remove them.
- Create a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.
- Exhibit high level of professional flexibility and volunteering innovation and new idea.
- Participating, and technically leading when needed, production troubleshooting and ‘War Room’ Activities.
- Mentoring technical leads and developers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments;
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance, especially within, .Net, HTML5/CSS3, and WCF technologies;
- Proven hands-on experience in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance;
- Experience with architecting and defining road maps for enterprise solutions;
- Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards mobility & performance;
- Experience in developing of IT architecture plans and software development methodologies;
- Experience mentoring and leading two or more architects;
- Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET Web API and complementary business layer and front-end technologies;
- Microsoft SQL Server and other common backend Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of English with good knowledge of French or Dutch;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions;
- Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity;
- Adept negotiation skills in high-pressure situations;
- Leadership skills to lead cross-functional teams to delivery of multiple, complex solutions.
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV.