Project Controlling Officer
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique Zaventem Flandre BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 mars 18 2018-03-19
Project Controlling Officer - (170000VE)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As Assistant Business Controller, you will perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes and share responsibility for our Service Lines financial performance. You will report to the Business Controller and to your internal stakeholders.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and process detailed financial analysis for each of our clients and report on projects and Service Line performance
- Generate ad-hoc reports to management as and when needed
- Develop business and financial recommendations to your stakeholders
- Generate and review routine financial reports with Business Controller before submission
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Assist in internal processes improvements
- Generate ad-hoc reports to your stakeholders as and when needed
- Collaborate with finance staff in their assigned job responsibilities
- Maintain quality, integrity and consistency in all financial activities
- Min 5 years' experience in financial controlling
- Master's degree in business administration or equivalent
- Committed to detailed financial reporting and problem-solving ability
- Able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and SAP
- A professional working environment where personal development is strongly encouraged
- An attractive and competitive salary package completed by a range of extralegal advantages
Don't hesitate and upload your CV in 5 easy steps (5 minutes).