SAP FICO Senior Consultant
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 févr. 18 2018-02-18
SAP FICO Senior Consultant - (170000CC)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- As a Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of one or more of the Financial SAP Modules: Finance, Controlling, Grants Management, Funds Management, Project Systems.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, configuration and testing of the system.
- You will provide training's and ensure knowledge transfer to key users.
- You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
- You have 4 to 8 years of Financial SAP experience in:
- Finance: GL, New GL, AP, AR, AA,
- Controlling: Overhead Management (CC and orders), PC and PA
- Project Systems
- Grants Management
- Funds Management
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.