(Senior) Consultant Financial Service Industry
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
(Senior) Consultant Financial Service Industry - (170000OI)
Deloitte is the world's leading professional services firm, delivering world-class audit and financial advisory, tax, and consulting services. The firm serves more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large national enterprises, SMEs, public institutions, and successful fast-growing companies.
The Financial Services Industry practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Thanks to the strong development of our business, and to even better position us for the upcoming challenges in the financial sector, we are currently looking to strengthen our Risk Advisory team in Zaventem with talented (m/f):
(SENIOR) CONSULTANT FINANCIAL SERVICE INDUSTRY
As a (Senior) Consultant in Financial Services Industry, you will be part of a dynamic team that draws together specialist knowledge and Financial Services Industry experience. As a team with various competencies we implement new financial sector regulation and help our clients cope with the many industry challenges. We look into financial, operational, strategic and various other risks that financial institutions are facing today. This includes topics such as AnaCredit, BCBS239, Solvency II, IFRS9, MiFID, and Basel implementation work, actuarial services, model development and validation, corporate governance, optimization of the risk function and internal audit services.
With a strong understanding of the challenges our clients face, you will improve our clients' key risk management procedures, processes, infrastructure and governance, en help them respond effectively and efficiently to risk & control matters.
You will :
- Help our clients improve their internal risk & capital management practices; both regarding risk measurement and management as well as sound governance;
- Advise our clients develop a strategy to comply with new regulation;
- Help our clients implement procedures, processes, infrastructure and a governance to efficiently comply with regulation and business needs;
- Tackle the challenges our clients face in analysing, controlling and reporting their risk and financial data;
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Deloitte team members by serving as a career counsellor, training new junior consultants and providing timely and specific performance feedback;
- You obtained a master degree in economics, engineering or have an equivalent qualification;
- You have a first working experience in the Financial Services Industry or as a consultant in at least one of the following areas:
- Implementation of regulatory requirements (AnaCredit, Basel , IFRS9, BCBS239, …)
- Business Process Reengineering
- Risk Management;
- Internal control optimization;
- Internal audit;
- Financial auditing
- You have a critical and analytical mindset;
- Your approach is client and result oriented and you have excellent social, communication and presentation skills;
- You can express yourself fluently in English, Dutch and/or French
We offer you
- The occasion to work with a team of other Financial Services Industry consultants (risk measurement experts, risk modelling consultants, actuaries, business process experts, regulatory consultants, …);
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- The opportunity of being part of a worldwide multidisciplinary network, where the training and schooling of staff is a crucial element;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion.
- Training and coaching in order to develop your knowledge and skills, management and business development capabilities.