- Not Specified
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
(Senior) Manager M&A Business Modeling
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique
- 13 août 18
Deloitte’s Financial Advisory is the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process.
This is your opportunity to join our Deloitte’s Financial Advisory team. We are the global leader in integrated M&A Services. By cooperation between various specialists in Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Value Creation/Growth & Turnaround, Restructuring, M&A Tax and Consulting, Deloitte provides integrated solutions for every transaction process. Clients are mainly middle to large corporations and private equity houses. We define and execute growth strategies for our clients and guide them through every stage of a transaction so they achieve their aspirations.
Work you'll do
- You are in charge of the management of at least two or three Business Modeling/Valuations projects at the same time, generally with one staff member for each project or more for bigger projects, working in close collaboration with partners. Assignments generally run for approximately 2 to 4 weeks implying plenty of variety.
- You dedicate a substantial amount of time to coaching and training our staff on-the-job but also by actively participating in team meetings.
- You engage in business development internally (e.g. development of new tools, models) and externally (e.g. proposal, client relationships) with the support of senior people in the group.
- 4 to 10 years of relevant work experience (i.e. financial modeling, strategic & financial consultancy, in banking and/or financial department within a corporate environment).
- Strong academic record with Master's degree in, for example, engineering, business or economics.
- Being enrolled in or having completed the CFA programme is a plus.
- Strong ability to understand and interpret financial statements.
- Solid writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business.
- Ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence.
- Proactive approach and flexible attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong coaching skills and experience in managing people.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
At Deloitte, we hire potential. We know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- You will receive an attractive and competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
- You will be regarded as a key specialist within the organization, where your advice and output is considered as real added value by your colleagues and clients.
- You will be part of a high performance M&A Corporate Finance team of 100 Consultants and Partners.
- You will work in a company, deeply committed to your personal development, offering clear career growth opportunities and continuous learning programmes.
- You will have the possibility to quickly develop your leadership skills, and be given the opportunity to coach and nurture your colleagues who are ambitious, highly educated and have great team spirit.
- You will often work in multidisciplinary and international teams on projects where you have a genuine impact on a client situation.
- You will work in the new Deloitte headquarters on the Brussels Airport runway (Zaventem). We also facilitate a flexible way of working, through 14 regional offices and opportunities for working from home.