(Senior) Procurement Manager
- Zaventem, Flandre, Belgique Zaventem Flandre BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mars 18 2018-03-21
(Senior) Procurement Manager - (170000GB)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. Our team of specialists knows that risks are just opportunities in reverse. We're passionate about what we do because we know our role is to give our clients more control of their operational and financial processes. By identifying risks, we help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Work you'll do
- You'll be part of the client team on projects where expert level is required, facilitating the tendering process and negotiation phase and guiding the team (of Deloitte consultants/client employees) from spend analyses through technical specifications and market analyses to the final contract agreement
- You'll assess current procurement practices and effectively apply strategic sourcing methodologies and identify opportunities for cost-reduction in external spend
- You'll effectively manage supply chain and supplier risks
- You'll manage, coach, and monitor client service teams on multiple engagements in a wide variety of industries and build long-term relationships with key clients
- You'll participate in strategy and brainstorm sessions on innovative service offerings, based on your knowledge of and experience with potential client demands
- You will have to apply profitability management and sales fundamentals to support projects and pursuits
- You'll manage, develop, train and mentor the supervised teams and assess their performance
- You have a profound knowledge of sourcing and procurement and 7 to 12 years of relevant experience in sourcing of (in)direct materials/services. Consulting experience as of manager level is a plus.
- You ideally have a master's degree in economics or engineering
- You are a capable networker who has built relationships with procurement professionals in other organisations
- You have a desire to deliver top quality service to clients
- You have a strategic vision for the long-term growth and development of the team and firm
- You are a hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven person with outstanding analytical skills
- You have the ability to Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, you lead by example and establish confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- You can adapt to different environments thanks to your interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people-focused culture. You'll have the opportunity to grow as an entrepreneur as you will be involved in business development and to fast-track your career by enriching your knowledge and experience. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.