- São Paulo, Bresil
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : São Paulo, BresilAs a technically focused Product Consultant in the Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Services team, you will be participating in various software implementation projects by providing assistance to our clients for the migration, design, configuration, and implementation of our Commercial and Corporate Loan Origination software solutions. You should possess both functional and technical capabilities. In general, you will be expected to assist in performing project tasks such as:
- Conducting analysis and execution activities to migrate customers to our new origination platform
- Configuring user interfaces, business rules, financial spreading templates, rating models and workflow process-related aspects of the software utilizing Moody's proprietary or industry standard software tools
- Building or assisting our Clients to build interfaces to internal and 3rd party systems
- Assisting our Clients in the expert use of our proprietary tools and toolkits
- Conducting gap analysis and/or gathering requirements for client functionalities in the system
- Designing the implementation of client functionalities in our system
- Utilizing our tracking systems (issues, timesheet)
- Actively participating in enhancing our product knowledge database (e.g. documentation, feedback on products/project methodology, development of "how-to" entries, etc.)
Required The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or related field, and 2 - 3 years of relevant professional experience in software implementation projects (gained with banks, software firms, consulting firms or integrators). You will be asked to demonstrate:
- Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project; Loan Origination, Loan Management solution implementation experience is a plus.
- Ability to investigate and problem solve technical issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with system users and IT
- Basic understanding of finance instruments - bank or insurance (e.g. loan, letter of credit, FX).
- Exposure to Corporate/Commercial banking related credit risk assessment and credit underwriting experience
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and the use of balance sheets, income statements, ratio reports, etc.
- Basic understanding of credit rating concepts
- Minimum BA or BS Degree
- On average, this position requires 25% - 50% travel to our clients' sites.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.