Internal Control Officer
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sofia, Oblast Grad Sofiya, Bulgarie
DEGIRO is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 60 exchanges worldwide.
The QA department in our Sofia office is a second-line department responsible for delivering valuable information to the Board of Directors and operational management with a focus on the customer experience for retail clients of DEGIRO. We are now looking for a new employee to join the team as an Internal Control Officer.
• Monitor and analyse key processes and ensure that company procedures are followed;
• Create, improve, and develop current procedures together with process owners;
• Monitor and analyse quality of communication performed with retail clients;
• Identify existing and/or potential issues and discuss plans for improvement;
• Prepare regular reports for the Board of Directors and operational management;
• Advise and provide guidance to first-line departments.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or any other relevant field;
• 0-2 years of experience;
• Critical thinking, analytical mind-set, attention to detail;
• Proactive and objective;
• Proficiency in English (Spanish or Dutch knowledge is a plus);
• Excellent Excel skills, VBA and MySQL knowledge is an advantage;
• Opportunity for a career start in an international company;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Additional education opportunities;
• Healthcare package;
• MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
• 25 paid leave days;
• Fresh fruit in the office every day;
• A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
Who we are
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can trade with incredibly low fees. DEGIRO is a pan-European stock broker originally established in Amsterdam in 2008. Currently DEGIRO offers services to more than 300,000 clients across 18 countries in Europe.
DEGIRO is able to provide all investors with transparent institutional rates thanks to its innovative technology and cost-focused approach. We offer fees which are on average 80% lower than our competitors, while providing access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and fast execution through our website and app. By reducing the barriers to entry and making it affordable to trade, DEGIRO makes global investing possible for everyone.
We have grown from 40 employees to 200 employees (with in total over 30 different nationalities) in just three years and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong.
If you want to make a difference, have a thrilling experience and you’re passionate about trading/investing, come on board and join the ride.
If you are interested please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need further information, you can contact the HR Office at email@example.com or via phone at +35924925114.