Senior Software Engineer
Job DescriptionOur team has developed Cognity - а comprehensive, multi-asset class market risk solution for multi-factor modeling, risk budgeting and portfolio construction. The solution is recognized by many of the leading financial institutions in the world and we have 6 issued patents by the US Patent and Trademark Office for the advanced mathematical and financial algorithms and models it uses. Hundreds of billions of dollars are managed daily with the help of Cognity and with the increase of the interest in it, comes the need for further expansion of our team.
By becoming part of us, you will have the chance to participate in the design and development of integration solutions of Cognity and optimize the product's performance by applying highly efficient multithreading principles and reduce the time-consuming code to ensure the long-term product development. You will also be involved in mentoring other developers and have the chance to work with excellent professionals in the FinTech industry. If this sounds like an environment you would like to join, take a look at what we are looking for in our future colleagues.
- 5+ years of extensive back-end development of enterprise solutions using JavaEE;
- Proven experience with web application development and web services;
- Ability to work with and manage a large code base;
- Knowledge in SQL, preferably on MSSQL;
- Proactive personality, analytical mindset and willingness to expand your knowledge;
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with multithreading and distributed environment;
- Experience in NoSQL;
- Knowledge in Python;
- Interest in enterprise finance;
- Challenging and dynamic environment
- Work in an enthusiastic team of talented co-workers
- Attractive remuneration with annual bonus opportunity
- Social benefits, including private family health insurance and free meals
- Great office location and work environment
- Career development opportunities across our 47 offices worldwide