- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 nov. 17
Assoc Dir - Product Specialist
Lieu de travail : Toronto, ON, CanadaThis position is responsible for prospecting and identifying sales opportunities, client management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to GGYAXIS products and services in the Canadian Market
This position requires expertise in managing complex sales cycles and involves working closely with Pre-Sales staff and Relationship Managers. Product Specialists manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The focus is a blend of active account management and new account development.
- Selling AXIS products and services to potential and existing clients through a strategic based approach in order to meet or exceed sales targets
- Demonstrate AXIS value to potential and existing clients through high quality presentations, client meetings and drafting of proposals.
- Manage and coordinate Moody's Analytics' responses to requests for product and services information (RFIs and RFPs) from external parties, clients and prospects.
- Must be able to identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody's Analytics which may require working with the Relationship Management team.
- Work closely in collaborating with teams to ensure high levels of client satisfactions in all client interaction including issue resolution.
- Liaise with the GGYAXIS client support, development and operation teams to coordinate training, user requested enhancements to AXIS and contract related issues.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of AXIS use cases within existing client companies.
- Stay informed of emerging life insurance industry and regulatory changes and how these can be supported by AXIS.
GGY a Moody's Analytics Company is an actuarial software company located in Toronto, Ontario, devoted to developing, maintaining, and supporting GGY AXIS. This is an integrated, full-featured actuarial software product used in Canada, US and around the world.
- Society of Actuaries FSA designation or equivalent strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of AXIS actuarial software.
- 5-10 years' experience with using AXIS.
- Experience successfully selling solutions to life insurance companies.
- Must possess high level knowledge of life insurance company actuarial operations across multiple lines of business and actuarial applications - pricing, valuation, ALM.
- Basic IT understanding e.g. can talk about platforms, databases, deployment and the cloud.
- Experience with managing a sales pipeline and forecasting.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with teams from different backgrounds and at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.