Desktop Support Engineer - Hedge Fund
- Base + Bonus
- Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto ON CA
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 14 août 18 2018-08-14
Top tier Investment Management firm seeks a Desktop Support Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but versatile technology team that operates in a highly collaborative environment, managing all aspects of systems, and keeping the firm’s infrastructure running. The Desktop Support Engineer will be hands-on managing mission-critical infrastructure development and installation and interact with business users.
- Support, maintain, and troubleshoot hardware and software on the trade floor. Software includes
- Microsoft Office 365, Acrobat Chrome
- Proprietary developed applications
- Perform PC workstation moves, add, changes.
- Respond to malware virus alert and take appropriate step to block, isolate and mitigate risk exposure.
- Three plus years of general desktop support on a trade desk with light engineering experience
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10, Office 365 apps, automated software deployment system, Bloomberg, trading apps, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Windows Deployment Service, workstation patching.
- Proficient knowledge of VPN and wireless technology
- Proficient knowledge of LAN/WAN network technologies
Key words: Desktop Support
Please refer to Job # 23117 and send attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org