Developer and Data Conversion Support - Workday
What is the opportunity?
RBC is getting ready to implement a full-scale Human Capital Management system globally. This initiative will redefine the employee experience and the strategic role of HR at RBC, taking a transformational step forward in our ability to help our clients thrive and communities prosper.
From strategy to execution, you'll have the career-defining opportunity to play an integral role in rolling out the program and implementing a complex technical solution for one of the country's largest employers.
We are looking for a Workday technical specialist with specific experience in legacy system data conversions. Contribute to the integration of Workday with the end-to-end legacy SAP system retrofit and integration including legacy HR systems.
This program - over its four year implementation - will replace several Core HR systems within the current Global HR footprint. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must have:
- Contribute to development of the data cleansing strategy, conversion plan and extraction programs
- Execution of data cleansing activates, data extraction, data harmonization and data validation activities
- Focus will be primarily on SAP CORE HCM (North American) system and international HCM system and 3rd party vendor solutions
- Responsible for navigating technical landscape and driving related data conversion activities for all Workday environments
- Responsible for all Data Masking and Data Scrambling strategy for workday Tenants
- Contribute to and perform tasks on the conversion work related to the HCM project plan
- Coordinate with related data stewards on employee data access requirements
- Lead data validation activities and all activities related to Enterprise changes, 3rd party internal or external applications and vendors
- Workday hands on experience with iloads, advanced loads, EIBs, Foundation Recipes & Migration Recipes & translations
- Must have past experience with enterprise HR conversions from legacy systems to Workday
- Experience with integrating Workday with legacy HR HCM system such as SAP
What's in it for you?
- Experience with integrating Workday with ADP and PeopleSoft will be an asset
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation,
- Commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
HCMWD http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs