Director, Quality Assurance and Practice Simplification
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining CIBC's Project Delivery group within Personal and Business Banking as a Project Director. As a Director, you will be providing the vision to drive Project Delivery excellence by making project management and all delivery disciplines core competencies aligned to strategic priorities within PBB. With an innovative mindset, you will achieve delivery of business outcomes faster, lower cost of delivery, improve delivery predictability and only take on risks that we can manage. We are a full service delivery function while instilling a culture that brings CIBC's Purpose to life. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Analytical Thinking - Establish and operate a business analysis and quality assurance practice supporting personal and Business Banking
- Project Delivery - Provide advice and expertise in creating target operating models and business architecture in support of business and product delivery
- Business Development Oversee efforts and liaise on all matters related to business and/or product process stewardship through simplification, streamlining operating models and optimizing client and employee experience
- Business Operation Support - Oversee efforts to standardize business acceptance testing in partnership and alignment to CIBC's testing framework and practices
- Subject Matter Expert - Provide domain practice guidance to Business Consultants, Analysts and Testers in alignment to CIBC's delivery policies
What You Need to Know
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You are a bold and accountable leader. You have experience developing and implementing strategic team goals. You have experience coaching employees and driving successful team performance.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-CC East 5th Floor Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours