IT Audit Specialist
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 19 avr. 19
IT Audit Specialist
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Enterprise Information Management (EIM) group is responsible for the delivery, support and operations of technology data solutions for the Corporate function unit, including distributed and centralized applications, platform & infrastructure and operations and support. Examples of projects and applications currently serviced by the Information Management team include the Big Data Analytics, Hadoop, ETL and Data warehouse related projects. The Platform & Support group within EIM includes a team responsible for Business Operations working Communications, Process, Audit, Metrics & Reporting, Initiatives, Knowledge and Information, Onboarding, Training and Financials across the Infrastructure Platform & Design, DevOps and Operations & Support teams. This particular role is focused on IT audit response and risk across the SDLC, the platform and support and operations.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role:
We are looking for someone who will be an ambitious and dedicated contributor to business management -related research, evaluation, operational reporting and analytical support. Not only is this an opportunity for promising career growth, but meaningful work awaits both on business and technology fronts. Curious yet? Read on.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Work as part of a team of Audit Response staff, technical support and operations staff and infrastructure platform and design staff who have a diverse set of skills and experience and who work with teams across Enterprise Information Management to respond to audit asks and who remediate any resulting findings
- Responsible for EIM Technology audit investigations, evidence facilitation, system walk through sessions and responses to audit; putting high-quality remediation plans into action.
- Participate and sometimes lead audit response related information capture, tracking, metrics and reporting.
- Accountable for the continual improvement of audit response and results
- Responsible to assist with audit escalations, into EIM and out to the audit groups; Identify, assess, mitigate, report on and escalate key issues or respond as required.
- Help define audit related project expectations to meet business objectives and goals.
- Build relationships with audit teams and organization partners.
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control.
- Engage with and provide response related to a highly effective controls environment covering change and access management, monitoring operations, implementation, compliance and audit controls with business continuity.
- Work with technology partners to ensure the environment aligns with and evolves to meet necessary controls.
- Focus on audit or project identified process improvements to lower operational, reputational and proprietary risks.
- Work with the Communications team to provide functional and business level audit communications to ensure messages are consistent, appropriate and aligned to business strategies and executive management direction.
- Support team in staying abreast of emerging issues, trends, regulatory requirements and potential impact to TD
- Remain informed of emerging issues, industry trends and/or relevant changes.
- Respect enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to business management activities.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- 2+ years relevant audit specific experience.
- Ability, associated skills and experience to participate in audit response.
- Big Data (Hadoop) experience or knowledge - infrastructure, architecture, and technology.
- Affinity for learning new technologies and processes.
- Understanding of Bank standards.
- Strong understanding of auditing processes, practices, standards, and techniques.
Nice to Have:
- Ability to work independently and often autonomously.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Sound capabilities with respect to problem resolution, plans and strategies for audit and operational improvement/advancement.
- Interest and drive to enhance knowledge/expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends.
- Commitment to ensuring a close relationship is maintained with partners and the business in order to keep informed of their business needs and direction.
- Willingness and strength in providing guidance and assistance to other team members and internal partners related to audit.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.