Information Security Analyst II
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Enterprise Protect - CFTM (Cyber Fraud Threat Management) team is a group of technology, security and risk professionals in Canada, the U.S, and Israel, focused on managing a comprehensive program to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
The Cyber Security Team is responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to TD. Development of effective risk management programs help ensure TD's best-in-class cyber security approach. What We Stand For
The Enterprise Protect program is continuously evolving to mitigate risks to the bank, including introducing new initiatives and improved defense. With a layered approach to protect customers, employees and the bank from cyber threats, TD manages, challenges and reviews technology controls for all business applications. Job Description About This Role
Conduct Real-time analysis on identified cyber incidents currently impacting the bank's operations.
Analyze, triage and remediate security incidents internally and/or escalate to Cyber Security Incident Response team (CSIRT) for further investigation, treatment or support if needed.
Manage intake of incidents and reports from internal customers through internal ticketing system in a timely accurate manner in order to resolve a multitude of information security related situations.
The ability to identify and triage and remediate security incidents such as Malware, Phishing and Web Attacks is required.
The CSOC Security Analyst is responsible for supporting the event log monitoring, analysis needs of customers.
The personnel in this role will work as part of a cyber security operations team responsible for carrying out 24x7 on-site security monitoring operations.
Operations are carried out in shifts that run from 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am on a rotating basis. Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Understanding of security controls/mechanisms and threat/risk assessment techniques pertaining to complex data, application and networking environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational and self-directing skills - ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow through on tasks to completion.
- An approach to work that includes initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy and Discretion.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work without supervision with senior managers, supervisors, VIPs and Users.
- Advanced knowledge of security incident and event management, log analysis, Network traffic analysis, Malware investigation and remediation, SIEM correlation logic and alert generation.
- Ability to perform analysis and reporting on information from multiple data sources using data mining technique for the purpose of documenting analysis results, produce report and present to a technical and executive stakeholders.
- Understanding of Security principles, techniques and technologies such as SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and OWASP Top 10.
- Background with Cloud Security Monitoring is highly desired, preferably with Azure Security Center, Microsoft MCAS, AWS.
- Basic programming skills in various disciplines including scripting languages.
- Expert knowledge of SIEM and UEBA solutions such as Splunk, RSA NetWitness suit, ArcSight, LogRhythm, QRadar or similar.
- Experience with Security Orchestration, Automation and Response tools (SOAR) such as CyberResponse, Demisto, Phantom, ServiceNow.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in Enterprise IT operations, incident management, change management, Access/Identity Management, Security Operations, vulnerability and compliance management, ticketing system, incident ticket life cycle and SLA terms
- Min 3 years of Information Security Operations or similar working experience
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field is required.
- Completion of a Masters degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field is preferred.
- Completion of at least one of the following: GIAC (GCIA, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GSEC), CCNP, CCNA, CISSP
Shift work. 12 hour shifts, 10.71 working hours per shifts. Shifts are 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.