Information Security Analyst II
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role We need someone to provide research, evaluation, assessment, operational, reporting and analytical support for Technology Controls and Information Security programs and initiatives. Your ability to provide sound advice and guidance will prove instrumental as you grow in this role. Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Guide stakeholders within defined parameters related to specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Assist with handling incidents and events related to risks, controls, gaps, vulnerabilities, etc.
- Participate in security management strategy and framework development.
- Support TD's Fusion Center partners during engagements related to information security incidents and events.
- Cross-train colleagues to improve the overall end-to-end incident and event management processes.
- Leverage technology processes and tooling to react to current and emerging security threats and to TD as part of the incident and event management processes.
- Participate in computer security incident responses relevant to business (or enterprise wide), represent your respective position to the business while conveying their needs to the incident response team.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, technology control standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to internal activity and process review, flag windows for improvement.
- Follow relevant enterprise frameworks and methodologies.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk, foster a strong technology risk management culture.
- Support development and/or implementation of automation activities to minimize manual tasks during the incident management process.
- Assess, identify and escalate issues appropriately where required.
- Perform on-call duties related to incident handling during off-hours as part of TD's incident and event management process.
- Support TD's Follow-the-Sun model for incident and event handling across multiple regions globally.
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification or Accreditation an asset.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Firm commitment to staying informed and abreast of emerging issues, industry trends etc.
- Sound knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
- Sound knowledge of organization, technology controls and security risk issues.
- Ability to participate and provide advice / guidance on projects of low to moderate complexity within your own area of expertise.
- Strength in prioritizing and managing your own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines under guidance of management.
- Incident handling or L1/L2 SOC experience required.
- Understanding of forensics and malware analysis methodologies, tooling, and processes a plus.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services industry an asset.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.