Manager, Analytics & Insights
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
What does TD Data & Analytics stand for? For starters, we believe in visionary leadership and insights.
We believe in the talent we grow to better serve our clients, and we know, many of the ground-breaking discoveries and products that represent the future at TD, can all be driven with data. Job Description About this Role
You'll manage a group of diverse, inclusive and collaborative Business Insights & Analytics Specialists, taking an integrated approach as you build relationships with business owners and internal partners in TD. With your deep knowledge of the business world, its organizational makeup and practices, you'll develop key insights to address their rapidly growing data and information needs, business objectives and opportunities for improvement. Your team will be integral in the delivery of ongoing analytics projects as well as comprehensive ongoing support. Most importantly, your leadership inspires leadership in others, as well as the drive to execute with speed and precision and help bring TD into the future of business.
We are looking for someone to lead and cultivate a sizeable team of Business Insights & Analytics professionals/specialists. As the Manager, Analytics & Insights you will:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Lead and manage a sizeable team of Analyst professionals and overall operation of a diverse group in an area of moderate risk, complexity or scope
- Ensure an integrated approach with other business management areas, broader organization, and enterprise as appropriate
- Deep knowledge and understanding of businesses /technology, and organizational practices/disciplines
- Sound to advanced knowledge of external competition, industry and/or market trends in relation to own function/business
- Ensure team collaboration with partners on business problems/issues and provide fact-based analytical advice that aligns to strategy and drives shareholder value
- Manage raised client issues or priorities and contact appropriate areas to resolve or minimize business problems/issues
- Apply judgement, discretion and collaborate with internal partners to navigate and resolve ambiguous issues
- Oversee and lead a large and/or highly complex, and diverse reporting function for an area of significant risk, complexity or scope
- Review and/or build the presentation of insights back to executive leaders/business partners to drive strategic improvement
- Collaborate with business partners to shape and prioritize ad hoc analysis
- Set operational team direction, working in partnership to execute on common goals
- Use data systems and various sources to ensure team is equipped to formulate well-defined solutions to solve business problems
- Ensure team uses knowledge of data capabilities across the organization to build and deliver on business analytics and insights
- Oversee the development and ongoing analysis for a business line or functional area employing both internal and external data from various sources
- Manage workload of analytics team; assigning data request to staff based on skills and development needs
- Support execution with excellence on key initiatives/programs
- Design effective test and learn for various programs or scenarios
- Develop analytic solutions to support insight generation that align to strategy and drive shareholder value
- Lead large complex analytics projects to identify opportunities to further optimize our current product suite through self-initiated insights
- Present insights back to executive leaders / business partners to drive strategic improvement
Share your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential requirements and attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
- Seven (7) or more years relevant experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.