- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Toronto, ON, CanadaAs a technically focused Product Consultant in the Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Services team, you will be participating in various software implementation projects by providing assistance to our clients for the migration, design, configuration, and implementation of our Commercial and Corporate Loan Origination software solutions. You should possess both functional and technical capabilities. In general, you will be expected to assist in performing project tasks such as:
- Conducting analysis and execution activities to migrate customers to our new origination platform
- Configuring user interfaces, business rules, financial spreading templates, rating models and workflow process-related aspects of the software utilizing Moody's proprietary or industry standard software tools
- Building or assisting our Clients to build interfaces to internal and 3 rd party systems
- Assisting our Clients in the expert use of our proprietary tools and toolkits
- Conducting gap analysis and/or gathering requirements for client functionalities in the system
- Designing the implementation of client functionalities in our system
- Utilizing our tracking systems (issues, timesheet)
- Actively participating in enhancing our product knowledge database (e.g. documentation, feedback on products/project methodology, development of "how-to" entries, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or related field, and 2 - 3 years of relevant professional experience in software implementation projects (gained with banks, software firms, consulting firms or integrators). You will be asked to demonstrate:
- Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project; Loan Origination, Loan Management solution implementation experience is a plus.
- Ability to investigate and problem solve technical issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with system users and IT
- Basic understanding of finance instruments - bank or insurance (e.g. loan, letter of credit, FX).
- Exposure to Corporate/Commercial banking related credit risk assessment and credit underwriting experience
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and the use of balance sheets, income statements, ratio reports, etc.
- Basic understanding of credit rating concepts
- Minimum BA or BS Degree
- On average, this position requires 25% - 50% travel to our clients' sites.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.