- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 17
Product Specialist - Economic & Consumer Credit Analytics
Lieu de travail : Toronto, ON, Canada• Identify target prospect within assigned territory and named accounts
• Establish contact with appropriate prospects - senior executives and key influencers (mobilizers)
• Build and maintain professional relationships with prospects and existing clients
• Develop and execute sales campaigns with support of MA marketing and Strategy team
• Manage response to RFIs and RFPs
• Achieve annual sales targets (Products, services, data and maintenance)
• Participate in contract and other prospect and client negotiations
• Maintain key relationships with target accounts and secure additional projects as appropriate
• Work with colleagues in other territories to achieve regional and corporate sales goals
Moody's Analytics - Economic & Consumer Credit Analytics
Moody's Economic & Consumer Credit Analytics provides economic analysis, data, forecasting, and credit risk services at a macro and regional level that allow our clients to predict and assess the economic changes that can impact their business and investments. We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience selling complex solutions and products to the retail & consumer credit space in the financial services industry, with an emphasis on retail banking, stress testing, or retail credit process management
- Deep knowledge of retail economic risk management and the financial industry
- Experience in securing new accounts as well as account development / sales to established clients
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills. Education - Bachelors Degree. Post -Secondary Education preferably in economics, banking, finance, or business
- Proven track record in consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets with an economic & consumer research and/or consumer analytics solutions company
5+ years of direct sales experience in a financial services company or financial software company
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.3 billion in 2014, employs approximately 9,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 33 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and, for all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.