Senior Information Security Analyst - CSOC
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Enterprise Protect - CFTM (Cyber Fraud Threat Management) team is a group of technology, security and risk professionals in Canada, the U.S, and Israel, focused on managing a comprehensive program to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
The Cyber Security Team is responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to TD. Development of effective risk management programs help ensure TD's best-in-class cyber security approach.
What We Stand For
The Enterprise Protect program is continuously evolving to mitigate risks to the bank, including introducing new initiatives and improved defense. With a layered approach to protect customers, employees and the bank from cyber threats, TD manages, challenges and reviews technology controls for all business applications. Job Description About This Role The
Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible leading the team
Information Security Analysts on tier1/tier 2 incident response roles and incident handling for Cyber security incidents
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements Knowledge and Skills:
- Lead and coordinate Real-time analysis on identified cyber incidents currently impacting the bank's operations.
- Analyze, triage and remediate security incidents internally and/or escalate to Cyber Security Incident Response team (CSIRT) for further investigation, treatment or support if needed.
- Manage incident queue in internal ticketing system in a timely and accurate manner in order to resolve a multitude of information security related situations and ensure that intake of incidents and reports from internal customers are properly recorded, timely updated, followed up and closed as per agreed SLA level ensuring quality and accurately in reporting.
- The ability to guide team to identify, triage and remediate security incidents related to Web Attacks, Malware incidents, and other external and internal threats is required.
- The personnel in this role will work as part of a cyber security operations team responsible for carrying out 24x7 on-site security monitoring operations.
Background and Education:
- In depth understanding of security controls/mechanisms and threat/risk assessment techniques pertaining to complex data, application and networking environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Organizational and self-directing skills - ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow through on tasks to completion. Ability to lead team of security analysis and coordinate team activity for cyber security investigations.
- An approach to work that includes initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work without supervision with senior managers, supervisors, VIPs and Users.
- Expert knowledge of security incident and event management using an enterprise incident management framework, log analysis, network traffic analysis, malware investigation and remediation, SIEM correlation logic and alert generation.
- Ability to perform analysis and reporting on information from multiple data sources using data mining technique for the purpose of documenting analysis results, produce report and present to a technical and executive stakeholders.
- Understanding of Security principles, techniques and technologies such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls and OWASP Top 10.
- Basic programming skills in various disciplines including scripting languages.
- Expert knowledge of DLP solutions such as Symantec DLP, McAfee Total Protection for DLP, Check Point DLP or similar.
- Expert knowledge of SIEM and UEBA solutions such as RSA Security Analytics, ArcSight, LogRhythm, QRadar, Splunk or similar.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in Enterprise IT operations, incident management, change management, Access/Identity Management, security operations, vulnerability and compliance management, ticketing system, incident ticket life cycle and SLA terms
- Min 5 years of Information Security Operations or similar working experience
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field is required.
- Completion of a Masters degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or similar field is preferred.
- Completion of at least three of the following: GIAC (GCIA, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GSEC), CCNP, CCNA, CISSP
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.