Senior Manager, Executive Incident Communication - Fusion Center
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls. Job Description
The Fusion Centre is a multi-disciplinary team with global 24/7 representation in Canada, United States, Israel, and Singapore and is best provide timely response and coverage necessary to review, investigate, triage, and escalate incidents where necessary.
As part of TD's Fusion Centre team, we are looking for someone to manage the communications provided to TD Senior Executives on incidents managed by the global Fusion teams, with the key outcomes of improving leadership's ability to make decisions and generate greater understanding of incidents affecting the interests of TD.
This position reports to the Associate Vice President, Fusion Operations and Incident Response. Your exposure and responsibility to work with all fusion teams and TD's executive leadership will help to increase strong partnerships, support the Fusion Centre's value proposition and bring greater awareness of incident management to the organization.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Execute against Fusion communication frameworks and protocols to provide early notification and ongoing updates to TD Executive on Fusion team managed incidents.
- Convert technical incident details into polished and easily consumed communications for broad, leadership-based audiences across TD.
- Partner with CAPA and relevant Communications teams to develop core Fusion messaging and promotional details for internal and external consumption.
- Improve and maintain all Communication guidance and educate Fusion teams on refining messaging and understanding the needs of core audiences.
- Develop communication practices and tools for Fusion stakeholders that will result in a reduction in response time during incident coordination.
- Monitor and stay current on developing news items and trends that may impact TD.
- Maintain an understanding of TD businesses and products, keep current with key business initiatives.
- Perform on-call duties for Fusion incident response during off-hours as part of TD's incident and event management process.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- University Degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience in communications.
- An Information Security, Incident Management or Investigation Certification / Accreditation preferred
- Experience working with incident response and physical security, technical cyber, or fraud teams preferred
- Possess excellent organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-time zone operations centre
- Has a working knowledge of industry standard security best practices for information security, cyber security operations, physical security, and/or fraud management preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards
- Thorough understanding of TD and its operations
- Experience leading, overseeing and managing a team or group(s) of teams
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.