Senior Manager Information Security
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead a team of Technology Controls / Information Security experts as they develop and manage strategies, programs, tools, frameworks and policies as well as provide specialized oversight, control and governance activities for a key business segment or transformational strategic initiative. Both your influence and exposure to executives and various groups enterprise-wide will allow you to expand your efforts to minimize overall technology risks to TD.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Provide end-to-end knowledge, support and leadership as the Asset Assessment Owner for continuous improvement, alignment with the Risk Management Framework and to dependent processes and controls (i.e., policies and standards refresh and creation)
- Support addressing related Audit, Regulatory and ORM remediation activities
- Drive automation and ensure currency and comprehensiveness of the risk and control environment being assessed
- Lead and manage the end-to-end Business Technology Risk Assessment (BTRA) and Control Gap Assessment (CGA) re-engineering initiative
- Manage technology resources to provide user driven additions and changes to the GRC platform modules, ensure GRC platform currentness
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reporting for all assessment activities across all BTRM's their segments
- Provide strategic direction, leadership and management in solving complex problems in technology and technology risk management related to the GRC platform and modules
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with business partners, including Information Technology Services, BTRM's, TRMIS, Enterprise Protect and other groups
- Ensure alignment and integration with TD's GRC platform and Risk Management Framework
- Establish and monitor execution schedules with Business Technology Risk Managers (BTRM) for their respective Segments to accomplish required assessments
- Provide periodic reporting and monitoring on assessment progress and findings, and work with BTRM's for remediation plans when not compliant
- Identify and resolve issues in execution and delivery; escalate issues for early resolution
- Ability to provide oversight and governance to the assessment process and reporting on the logging of gaps, gap findings completeness, risk mitigation and remediation plans, identification of thematic and systemic issues
- Assign and oversee resources on risk assessments, required controls identification, control procedure appropriateness, and risk and regulatory initiatives
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Thought leadership with deep expertise and knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Experience leading, overseeing/managing a team or group(s) of moderate to large or in size, scope, risk and complexity.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.