Senior Manager Information Security
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead a team of Technology Controls / Information Security experts as they develop and manage strategies, programs, tools, frameworks and policies as well as provide specialized oversight, control and governance activities for a key business segment or transformational strategic initiative. Both your influence and exposure to executives and various groups enterprise-wide will allow you to expand your efforts to minimize overall technology risks to TD.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Ensure the Risk Management Framework remains current and supports and remains aligned to the Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Provide guidance to the team and proactively work with Technology leaders, stakeholders and service/platform owners to ensure technology and cyber security controls are integrated into the bank's overall Enterprise and Technology Risk Management Frameworks
- Provide technical expertise and consultation to partners and/or stakeholders on a broad range of Technology Controls, Cyber Security programs, policies and standards
- Oversee and assign team resources on risk management frameworks, assessment of risks, required controls, appropriateness of implemented control procedures, assessment process and requirements, and other relevant areas
- Provide guidance to the team in the development of on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring of key trends and defining metrics to regularly report and monitor control gaps
- Enhancing an enterprise-wide process for escalation, review and approval of technology and cyber risk framework, standards, policies and regulatory and audit issues
- Consult on Regulatory, Audit, ORM, self-declared issues, and compliance requirements
- Provide support and consulting in preparation for audits, exams, risk and regulatory updates, and in composing management responses and appropriate remediation activities
- Influence the technology controls /security awareness training curriculum for technology partners
- Participate in computer security incident responses relevant to business (or enterprise wide) and represent respective function and Enterprise position to the business, and business needs to incident response team
- Consult on Regulatory compliance requirements, reporting and questions
- Ensure team provides technical expertise and consultation to partners and/or stakeholders on a broad range of Technology Risk Management Framework, Controls, Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents for your practice area
- Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global network and endpoint security threat management strategy and framework
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Thought leadership with deep expertise and knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Experience leading, overseeing/managing a team or group(s) of moderate to large or in size, scope, risk and complexity.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.