Senior Manager, Merchant Offers Execution & Delivery
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will lead the delivery of RBC Offers campaigns, on-board merchant partners, update and maintaining merchant portfolios for the fulfillment of all merchant sales campaigns including day to day merchant relationship activities. You will work with the business senior leaders to execute, integrate, and optimize end to end campaign fulfillment. You will also be responsible for managing campaign risks by ensuring product policies are met. A deep understanding of campaign execution and retail account management is required with previous exposure with retail industry or business development preferred. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must have:
- Collaborate with senior business leaders and merchant sales/relationship managers to provide input & support on contract requirements.
- Act as integrator of campaign results for delivery of in- market campaign results.
- Identifies enhancement opportunities to deliver quick to market campaigns
- Ensures that best practices and enhancement to the RBC Offers program is implemented. This includes project management, attention to detail, focus and excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Deliver best-in-class client experience; identify and resolve deterrents for clients
- Act as COE on merchant onboarding and campaign execution.
- Responsible for the timely development, building and quality assurance of campaign execution through digital channels.
- Follow all personal client data governance policies that aligns to and support Canadian Banking business strategies and priorities.
- Responsible for development of complex campaigns, integrating and leveraging learnings from past and post campaign results.
- Manage supplementary communication workflow
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on merchant onboarding, campaign set up and execution.
Nice to have:
- 5+ years experience in a marketing campaign execution or related role
- Superior and proven experience in the application of experimental design for powerpoint and excel
- Demonstrated proactive leadership in a cross functional environment
- Strong business acumen and strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to conceptualize
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work collaboratively through impact and influence in a cross functional environment
- Attention to detail, organization, ability to multi task and time management is critical
What's in it for you?
- Business Marketing Degree
- Experience in financial services and retail industries with broad understanding of marketing, product management, sales, finance, risk management
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work