Senior UI Developer
What is the opportunity?
As we are growing our Customer Journey teams, we are looking to add Angular Front-End developers to this program team. We design, build and operate the services we own and we give our journey development teams all the autonomy they need to move fast and innovate. The Angular team delivers enterprise services to both internal applications and to external partners, built on a modern hybrid cloud platform using the latest micro-services architecture. As an engineer on the team, you will work as part of a small, autonomous team to deliver services for use in both internal and external applications. We are looking for top notch software engineers who are great team players and obsessive about the quality of their code and delivered service. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- You will be creating new customer-facing applications using the latest technologies which will shape the future of banking for RBC
- Work within an Agile product team comprised of technical, product and business team members to deliver exceptional products
- Design and develop code structures to promote reusability across many applications
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement software logic following current best practices
- Mentor and coach others on the team and practice peer-programming
- Provide guidance and direction to ensure high code quality with a rapidly changing Enterprise application suite
- Stay open-minded and look beyond your stack to solve complex problems
- You will actively seek out knowledge about new technologies and how they can be used to solve current and foreseeable challenges
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field (e.g. EE, physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing unit tests using Jasmine, Karma
- Experience developing and supporting production-level software.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Web UI frameworks (including Angular or AngularJS)
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using Git
What's in it for you?
- Experience with GraphQL and/or Apollo
- Experience building data visualizations using libraries such as Highcharts, Chart.js ngx-charts
- Experience with RXJS and/or store management systems such as NGRX or NGXS
- Understanding of DevOps deployment processes and technologies; Docker, Jenkins etc.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
TEC http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
88 Queens Quay W Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel(%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Technology and Operations Req ID:
212979 Ad Code(s):