Requisition ID: 66044
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. POSITION SUMMARY
The Software Engineer will be responsible for working with a talented Agile team and contribute to the development and support of one of Scotiabank's cutting edge and reputable Digital Mortgage channel. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Hands on Application development and support.
- Delivering quality bug free code.
- Attend to application support queries depending on the priority and criticality.
- Undergrad degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Thorough understanding web and cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills and a team player and willingness to work in an agile environment.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the application development and support. Business Analysis thinking is appreciated.
- Business Casual Attire
- Flexible Working Hours
- On-site cafeteria, ATMs
- Free parking (Scarborough location only)
- Close to GO trains, subway and buses
- Shuttle service to GO train and local malls (Scarborough location only)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Mortgage, Developer, Software Engineer, Finance, Technology, Engineering