Solution Architect - Pega
Requisition ID: 82761
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Business Banking Technology works with our partners and stakeholders in Business Banking and related business lines to deliver value for our users and clients. The Role
As a Solution Architect on the Business Banking Technology team, you will be a key team member with various accountabilities:
Is this role right for you?
- Designing, building and supporting highly complex applications alongside agile teams
- Taking pride in building highly adaptive teams
- Providing coaching and hands on examples of new and better ways to meet the needs of our customers
- Creating and supporting a culture that values collaboration, trust, simplicity and continuous feedback
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have expert knowledge of popular industry-standard front-end technologies (User Experience; Single Page Applications; API Design; security and encryption; automated testing and builds; mobile environments and responsive design; performance; accessibility; browser capabilities).
- You enjoy keeping up with emerging technologies and push to modernize applications while considering the Bank's risk appetite.
- You are proficient in server-side implementations (Microservices, session management, caching, consuming business and system APIs)
- You enjoy providing input into the technology and infrastructure road maps for the division.
What's in it for you?
- Pega certified System Architect (CSA) OR Senior Systems Architect (CSSA)
- At least 2 years of experience in-depth, hands-on application development experience in Pega PRPC v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
- Experience designing and developing process-based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative)
- Experience in Case Management Features and ability to capture the business process using DCO session
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Experience in Database Technology, SQL
- Experience with multiple strategic Pega Framework and Applications like CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing and Robotics RPA and RDA Automation, Managing Robot Workforce using Robot Manager are pluses
- Ability to create, maintain and control complex development task plans
- Ability to work with teams to create and deliver projects on schedule strong technical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Self motivated and the drive to motivate others
- Hands on/technical knowledge experience with web-based technologies, DevOPs and Agile/Scum methodology
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Canadian Banking Technology supports the end-to-end technology needs of Scotiabank's Canadian banking business, including a broad range of banking products and services from savings and chequing accounts to credit cards and commercial loans. Joining our team gives you access to great opportunities with a wide range of traditional and emerging technologies while delivering innovative solutions for our business applications and platforms
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Architecture, Bank, Banking, Developer, Technology, Engineering, Finance