Sr. Consultant, Business Systems Analysis
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
We are passionate about payments modernization and looking for folks to join our growing team! As a Business Systems Consultant you will support the execution of the Enterprise Payments Modernization Program in collaboration with CIBC partners (internal and external) to deliver on business objectives. Acting as the "Voice of the Business", you will ensure project alignment to objectives, clarify scope and requirements when required, resolve day to day questions and issues, and escalate key decisions for executive direction when required. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Understanding and Documenting Requirements - Work closely with business partners to gather complex business requirements, facilitate solution design discussions to ensure you meet project needs and document complex/detailed business requirements, solutions and recommendations. Build strong relationships, lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure solutions meet requirements.
- Solution Design - Build client-focused solutions that meet business requirements. Prepare and validate solution design documents around areas such as scope clarification, solution requirements, and quality assurance.
- Leading and Mentoring - Support end-to-end project implementation as a subject matter expert, and provide guidance to a diverse team of technology and project professionals. Maintain a collaborative work environment and support team members to resolve organizational, operational, and process problems.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in: Supporting large multi-year program, Vendor relationship management, Knowledge/understanding of wire payment processing today and Understanding of the Payments landscape and how its legal and regulatory requirements are evolving. E.g SWIFT ISO20022, Paycan Lynx program etc.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Business, and/or a related field, and you've spent at least 3 years in a BSC role leading projects and designing solutions. It's an asset if you have experience with Agile methodologies, and Application and/or Architecture Development.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-CC West Level B2 Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours