Supplier Manager will be a key member of the NACB Technology Business Management team. This individual will be assigned to one specific Lead Technology Officer (LTO) responsible for a specific suite of Technology capabilities. Key Accountabilities: 1. Resource Management
2. Financial Management
- Act as the on-going Supplier Management compliance lead for all assigned LTO vendor relationships and ensure vendor costs align with approved portfolio project funding
- Act as Enterprise Supplier Management for identified Critical Suppliers and engage on all Enterprise Supplier management risk assessment initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Enterprise Supplier Management policy
- Responsible for negotiation of all contract terms in coordination with LTO, Strategic Sourcing and Legal
- Responsible for all SEMS data entry, tracking and involvement of stakeholder reviews
- Act as the lead in any vendor dispute that involves legal resolution
- Provide on-going vendor management support to address quality, legal or cross pilar data collection requirements or issues
- Provide financial guidance for forecasting all vendor costs to ensure proper classification of NIX vs. Capital, exchange rates, cost centers
- Responsible for the contingent talent (AGS) intake process specific to assigned LTO portfolio, as defined by NACB Technology including; facilitating preferred supplier skill requirement meeting with STO, confirming project funding, renewal approvals.
- Responsible for financial forecasts and actual spend reporting of vendor business application costs (BAC)
- Coordinate with NACB Finance Support team to execute on-going portfolio financial adjustments to Working Plan, Forecasts and Actuals, address cross pillar adjustments, inquiries for Business partner financial analysis or Accounts Payable issues.
- Coordinate with LTO and Project Managers to provide final review and approval for all Technology related components of BMO's business case process (IAAP), for all projects subject to the IAAP requirements. Also ensure compliance with BMO Corporate Investment Standard and alignment to approved funding.
- University degree/college diploma preferably in business or technology related field of study.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is an asset
- Knowledge of the supplier management life cycle, SEMS risk management system, negotiation techniques
- Possess general knowledge of technology infrastructure and business application software specific to Commercial Banking would be an advantage
- Past experience working in a technology related project delivery capacity such as business analysis, project management or an operational support function is an asset
- Client management expertise capable of building strong working relationships within a Technology team and other corporate functional areas
We're here to help
- Demonstrates strong relationship management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Has developed strong supplier management skills and understanding of defining and managing service level agreements as well as be comfortable with writing business specific contract terms and conditions
- Experience with Clarity is an asset
- Experience with the advanced use of Microsoft Office, including Excel pivot tables
- Demonstrates solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, shows imitative and willingness to engage on a wide variety of operational challenges
- Is able to manage change and cope with complex and ambiguous situations
- Has very strong verbal and written English language skills
- Has the ability to manage volume of diverse work tasks with continuous focus on quality delivery.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.