- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
Technical Support Analyst
Lieu de travail : Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for the day to day operations of the GGY desktop environment. This includes assisting GGY employees with any issues that arise on their desktop computers, installing updates, configuring new desktop hardware, etc.
- Respond to user inquiries, investigate and analyze problems, and develop solutions.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure support requests are being addressed.
- Provision hardware for new joiners and follow the onboarding process.
- Resolve issues with printers, phones, and other peripheral devices.
- Maintain hardware / software asset database.
- Perform user account administration.
- Work with the systems administrator to ensure our IT systems run smoothly.
- Create and improve documentation of existing processes and user guides.
- Triage incoming client support requests and direct them to the appropriate departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree in computer science related field or minimum of 2 years equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience supporting end-users in a Windows Active Directory Domain
- Ability to take ownership of a problem and work independently to find a resolution.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in Windows OS Setup and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, team environment
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.