iShares Canada Institutional Sales, VP
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
The iShares business was launched in Canada in 1999 and has since become the world’s leading ETF provider with over 700 funds globally and over 100 within Canada, representing around 45% of the Canada ETF industry market share. iShares runs funds holding securities in various asset classes ranging from Canada domestic equity to fixed income, to emerging and frontier markets.
The iShares team is responsible for maintaining deep relationships with their Institutional clients (Asset Managers, Insurance Companies, Pensions, Foundations and Endowments) and delivering to these Clients the best of iShares and BlackRock. The iShares team coordinates closely with other BlackRock investment and distribution teams to deliver holistic solutions to meet each Institutional Client’s unique needs.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing client relationships and for selling ETF products and solutions to Canadian Institutional Clients.
- Drive iShares Net New Business and Net New Revenue through the sale of iShares ETFs to established and prospective institutional investor clients.
- Execute a consultative sales approach by developing deep relationships with senior investors, decision makers, and traders at institutional asset managers, insurance firms, pensions, foundations, and endowments.
- Partner with other BlackRock sales, product, and capital markets teams to coordinate client coverage, especially for large clients with multiple BlackRock relationships.
- Deepen BlackRock’s relationship with client firms by promoting iShares and BlackRock’s full solution set.
- Present both quantitative and qualitative benefits of ETFs and effectively communicate iShares unique value proposition.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations to current and prospective clients via telephone, office visits, sales seminars, road shows, and conferences.
- Develop and execute expert account planning, deploying deep product knowledge, consultative positioning, and resources to lead to product sales.
- 5+ years of financial services sales experience
- Proven track record of business development and client service in an institutional setting through a consultative sales approach.
- Deep familiarity with a diverse set of Institutional Investors – landscape, investment process, buying behavior, decision makers, competitors, and regulatory environment.
- Strong investment and capital markets knowledge.
- Ability to navigate, collaborate with, and mobilize resources within large, complex financial services organizations.
- Use creative thinking to target clients and to develop customized sales strategies
- Experience selling other investment products such as ETFs, mutual funds and alternatives a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong sales presentation skills.
- High energy, motivated individual with a commitment to excellence and strong leadership presence.
- Ability to work in a team environment and represent BlackRock in a professional manner
- BA/BS degree required; MBA, CIMA, CFA