Senior Manager, Software Engineering ( Data Analysis/ Scrum Master)
- Canton, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 sept. 17
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, a well-known global bank China software Dev hub is seeking to Senior Software Engineering Manager who experienced Scrum Master R&R to join their China team: purposely in facilitating the daily standup, setting up sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint reviews sessions. Helping the team maintain the sprint stories in JIRA for every sprint.-Act as a contact point for the team and coordinate with other data scrum and testing team in other regions to facilitate delivery and testing. Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum teams and component teams.
- Providing suggestion and guidelines, help removing obstacles that affect the delivery.
- Joining the regular scrum master catchup call and walk the lead scrum master through on the status, issues or other user stories etc.
- Candidate must with at least 10 years of experience in technology roles, with specific leadership expertise in software engineering especially in financial data analysis, with solid understanding of data types and flows covering trade, reference and market data
- Experienced and with abillity to cover the time different across different region to cover gaps due to the globally team structure so to speed up the delivery of the team. Others-Prior experience around regulatory projects with good understanding around different financial products and regulatory reporting requirement.
- With Highly structured and analytical skill preferably with hands on experience of software development life cycle and business analysis.
- Experienced in Perform analysis and drive execution as a data analyst on sprint stories.
- Review the delivery of the team to ensure it is up to a certain standard.
- Provide step-by-step guideline for the team on both functional and technical issues for all milestones (ranging from requirement gathering, analysis and design, to programming and testing) of the delivery.
- With sound experience and able to work in a highly-matrixed global environment, with strong collaborations ability to enable bridging of gaps between groups and cultures.
- Have In-depth understanding of different applications , strong connections and relationship with different parties
- Candidate mush have a minimum 2-3 yrs working experience in financial data analysis, with solid understanding of data types and flows covering trade, reference and market data
- Preferable candidate with experience in managing third party vendor resources in offshore centres
- Good experience and with Leadership track record with large technical teams
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- A highly Self-motivated team player, enthusiastic and proven fast learner
- With Strong problem solving skills with emphasis on quality and process improvement