9512 CDM APAC Specialist SA
Why this role is important to us:
The organization you will be joining is called Client Delivery Management (CDM). CDM provides end-to-end view of client delivery to deliver an enhanced experience expertise and issue resolution and on-going improvement.
The team you will be joining is CDM Core team under CDM organization, key attribution of custody inquiry management.
Joint us if you have enthusiastic to improve client experience with proactive issue resolution What you will be responsible for:
CDM Specialist ( 基金 服务专员 )
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Carries out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Takes ownership of incoming operational inquiries to drive timely resolution, coordinating with internal teams and resolving issues as needed.
- Perform IMT maintenance for third party IM.
- Performs risk monitoring for third party asset managers.
- Escalates issues / incidents as necessary and ensures management is informed of material and potential risks.
- Support new IM or fund onboarding process to ensure timely conversion.
- Implements best practices in technology and processes as identified by remediation plans or CDM Leads.
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and risk and compliance programs.
- Education: Bachelor and above
- Major: Finance, Accounting preferred
- Industry Experience: relevant Fund management or client service or communication experience
- Language: Fluent writing and spoken English
- Good at Office software