AIS Glbl Reg Rpt Svs Spc, Assc1
Who we are looking for:
With continued growth of the Alternative Investments Solutions business arising organically and through a recent acquisition, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic person to join the regulatory compliance reporting team.
The role will encompass involvement in new regulatory reporting initiatives, Dodd Frank, AIFMD, arising from recent changes in legislation. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Regulatory Reporting Analyst - Associate 1 you will:
What we value:
- Ensure all documentation for calculation and support is received and is accurate. Research and resolve all issues as applicable.
- Preparation of client regulatory reports, updates etc.
- Ensure the accuracy and reasonability of calculation.
- Follow all procedures regarding regulatory calculation and sign off on all required checklists.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to procedures based on knowledge and experience obtained during preparation process.
- Ensure adherence to the production calendar.
- Coordinate the receipt of comments from external (and internal) parties. Ensure the timely research, resolution and processing of comments.
- Maintain a supportive and service role to internal teams and the client
- Maintain and update as appropriate client files and customisations
- Maintenance and resolvement of issue logs
- Monitoring of regulatory filings
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Good organizational and time management skills - ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload
- Should possess strong initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel
About State Street What we do.
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area desirable
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers