Alpha Implementation Analyst, AVP-2
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for Implementation Analyst to work on CRD/SSC integration and onboard clients onto Alpha platform. Main responsibilities of this role is to understand the workflow and dataflow among applications in Alpha platform, analyze the field mappings between these applications, design and create stories and ACs, and validate the deliverables from implementation team. What you will be responsible for:
As Implementation Analyst AVP, you will:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Discuss with onsite business team, various application teams to understand Alpha operation requirements.
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
- Become a product and platform SME on State Street Alpha platform. Understand how CRD and SSC application play their roles on Alpha platform.
- Design the workflow and dataflow among CRD and SSC applications.
- Define data transformation requirement between various applications on Alpha platform.
- Create stories and ACs in Agile team and validate the deliverables.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor's degree or above. 5+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle and back office systems, services and data domains.
- Good understanding on State Street business, and major corresponding applications in Front, Middle and Back offices.
- Good working knowledge of SQL and data analysis methods
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Good English and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline orientated, globally structured team-based environment
- Bachelor or above of Financial or equivalent major
- 5 years of experiences in business analyst
Work in TianTang office.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.