Application Development, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for AVP - China Hub Transformation program leader
This is a China Hub Transformation program leader
role reporting to the China Hub Transformation Program Manager . As a Transformation program leader will assi stant transforamtion program manager to drive main components of the Transformation Program: the China Hub Innovation Model, and the China Hub Productivity Planning. They will define and execute a Program strategy that meets the evolving needs of the China Hub Business Units and Management, defines responsibilities of participating Business Units, and drives scalable Innovation. The Program Lead will collaborate with their peers in the India and Poland Hubs to share / adopt best practices where beneficial. They will be responsible for the China Hub's active participation in and contributions to the Global Transformation Program.
- What you are responsible for
What we value
- Engage with the China Hub Business Unit Leaders (Operations, Technology, Corporate Functions) to understand their operational, financial, and organizational commitments and define plans to support their Transformation dependencies. Clearly define the responsibilities of the Business Units and the Transformation Program in respect to Transformation activity. Engage with global division leads / CAO teams in productivity planning when required.
- Function as the bridge between Business Units to facilitate results - match transformation demand with supply, communicate across Business lines, address and escalate issues.
- Build relationships across local and global Business Units to stay informed on Innovation and Transformation initiatives. Participate in Transformation focused working groups and forums where beneficial or required.
- Work with Technology to agree a scalable Path to Production process for moving successful initiatives from development into the Production Environment.
- Participate in China Hub, regional and global Transformation events when requested.
- Provide regular Program updates to China Hub and Global Hub Leadership.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
About State Street What we do.
- 8+ years' experience working in Operations or Technology divisions, or combination of both, 4+ years staff management experience and leadership role experience. Experience in building new teams and functions preferred.
- Project Management or Program Management experience, or experience in managing or executing large scale or complex projects, building new teams - units, defining strategies required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in understanding and managing financial, budget and productivity reporting and forecasts.
- Experience in promoting, managing or executing change management, innovation, process improvement initiatives required.
- Strong interest in Innovation, process improvement, emerging technology (robotics, block chain, optical character recognition etc.) within the Banking and Technology industries.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers