Application Development, Vice President
Who we are looking for
This is a China Hub Transformation Tech Manager
role reporting to the China Hub Transformation Program Manager . As a Transformation Tech Manager you will be responsible for the creative technical solution design, prototyping and execution of Global Delivery Transformation projects. Focusing on building innovation lab infrastructure and reducing manual operation work through automation and process redesign. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As China Hub Transformation Tech Manager
• Provide oversight and leadership of all analysis, scoping and management of relevant projects within Global Delivery Transformation program
• Oversee the impediments with stakeholders, drive program progress, and escalate risks, issues and solutions
• Collect and priorities all the business demands from State Street internal partners including client servicing and operation teams.
• Manage transformation IT team, including workload balance, team member engagement, recognition and motivation.
• Collaboration with local, region and global IT teams to find better ways to serve business purpose.
• Technology showcase for local transformation program What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Proficiency in programming language including Python, Java, .Net and VBA with respect to designing, coding, testing, and software delivery.
• Deep Understanding of the software deliver lifecycle
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure disciplines
• Capable of managing service level changes to a system or service.
• Hands on experience with RPA and RDA tools such as BluePrism, UiPath etc. Education & Preferred Qualifications
• 10 years of applicable IT experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers